2018 WEDDING WELCOME GUIDE

HH-1078.jpg
elishabrentwedding-128.jpg
ALITHERONPREVIEW-41.jpg
CLAIREBRADLEYWEDDING-579.jpg
STEPHANIENATEWEDDING-463.jpg

STUFF-20.jpg

JENNA

Hey there! We're Jack and Jenna, owners of Honeyroot Photo + Film. When we created this company, our goal was to unify artist + subject: a collective. Every person we have the opportunity to photograph, every person on our team, is apart of the Honeyroot Collective. We are in pursuit of creating intimate, genuine, authentic art with you and making the world generally more rad through what we create together. We are so excited to work with you + welcome you to this awesome little community!

JACK

 
hnrbou-20.jpg

LYNDSEY

 

Hi! I'm Jenna. I'm the one you've been emailing with. In addition to being one of the lead photographers for your big day, I also consider it my job to: be your ultimate hype-man, give advice about any and everything you may need, and listen to all of your MIL stories. We're in this together! 

Lyndsey is our wonderful assistant, stylist, and friend. She is the mastermind behind our style consults and the beaut who runs our Photo Booth! From time to time, she assists + shadows us to build her own portfolio, as she is a fabulous photographer herself. 

Hey! I'm Jack. I'll be your other lead photographer, and head cinematographer for your wedding film. While I'm not quite as hands-on as Jenna, I'm usually somewhere quietly making magic for your photos + film. If you have technical questions, send them my way!


WHAT TO EXPECT

Once you've found a package that works for you, here's how things'll go from there!

STEPHANIENATEWEDDING-444.jpg

Consultation | We'll meet in a central location to discuss your vision, details and sign the contract. We love meeting our clients and hearing your stories, so this is our favorite part of the entire process!

Session Planning | Over the following months we'll plan your engagement, boudoir, or bridal sessions (or all three). This includes location scouting and styling consultations.

Design | Preliminary design-work: Save the Dates, Boudoir Black Books, Guestbook keepsakes, etc. will be designed and approved prior to your wedding date.

THE BIG DAY | Hooray!

Design | All final design-work: Heirloom Albums, Wall Art, Parent Gifts, etc.

Delivery | Products will be hand delivered, or sent via mail when necessary!

The Future | We'll plan and discuss making more memories as your new families grow!


 
hnrbou-14.jpg
 
 
elishabrentwedding-492.jpg
CLAIREBRADLEYWEDDING-545.jpg
elishabrentwedding-501.jpg
 

 
LIMITEDEDITION2019.jpg
 

COLLECTIONS

Below you'll find each of our available collections and their current pricing. Under each package, you'll find two prices; the full price, and the paid in full discount (xxxx | xxxx.) Couples who choose to pay the 40% retainer to book the photographers and pay the remaining 60% over time will refer to the price on the left. Couples who choose to take advantage of our paid-in-full discount will refer to the price on the right. Paid-in-full pricing is available to the couple for up to 24 hours after our scheduled consult. After that time period, the discount will no longer be available and all packages will defer to full price. 

BRANCHES

UP TO 10 HOURS OF COVERAGE

2 PHOTOGRAPHERS

CONNECTION SESSION

ALL EDITED PHOTOS 

HIGHLIGHT FILM

TIMELINE CONSULTATION

KEEPSAKE BOX

3200 | 3000

HONEYROOT_COLLECTIVE copy.png

BLOOM

UP TO 8 HOURS OF COVERAGE

2 PHOTOGRAPHERS

CONNECTION SESSION

ALL EDITED PHOTOS

TIMELINE CONSULTATION

KEEPSAKE BOX

 

2600 | 2447

ROOT

UP TO 6 HOURS OF COVERAGE

2 PHOTOGRAPHERS

ALL EDITED PHOTOS

TIMELINE CONSULTATION

KEEPSAKE BOX

 

 

2200 | 2047

HONEYROOT_COLLECTIVE copy.png

ULTIMATE

UP TO 10 HOURS OF COVERAGE

2 PHOTOGRAPHERS

CONNECTION SESSION

BOUDOIR + BRIDAL SESSION

ALL EDITED PHOTOS

HIGHLIGHT FILM

HEIRLOOM ALBUM

PHOTOBOOTH

TIMELINE CONSULTATION

KEEPSAKE BOX

4800 | 4697